Category Archive for: ‘Employment’

Uniform Tax Rebate

Security Officers

If you wear work uniform or protective clothing at work, whether a simple polo shirt with logo or full attire like nurses, Police Officers or Security Officers and you have to wash, repair or replace it yourself you may be due a tax refund for the last four years from HMRC. If you don’t claim it you will lose it. …

Read More