For clients who wish to retain Keyholding, we offer a full Assisted Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response) service.
This service is similar to our Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response) service, but if your Intruder Alarm or CCTV system is activated, one of our fully trained Mobile Response Officers will meet you or your colleagues at your premises and escort you or your designated Keyholder around the premises.
Our Mobile Response Officer will wait with you until the situation is resolved and escort you back to your vehicle before departing themselves.
G-Sec Ltd’ Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response) service is a cost effective way to provide your company with a security service that is truly within everyone’s budget and brings you genuine peace of mind. The service provides a Mobile Response Officer to respond quickly and deal with all issues relating to an Intruder Alarm or CCTV Activation including, but not limited to:
- 4 X 4 vehicles available in the event of extreme weather conditions, and are equipped with but not limited to snow chains and snorkels
- All Mobile Patrol Vehicles are equipped with on-board CCTV
- All Mobile Patrol Vehicles are equipped with Satellite Vehicle Tracking, to provide proof of attendance
- All Mobile Patrol Vehicles have livery for increased visibility
- All Mobile Response Officers are equipped with Body Cams
- Call the emergency services
- Carryout checks for insecure windows, doors, signs of intrusion and vandalism
- Deterrence signs on fence line or building structure notifying potential intruders that the premises are protected
- Internal and external patrols
- Produce a brief report of the incident, which is left on site by the attending Mobile Response Officer
- Provide CCTV and Body Cam footage to assist in any criminal investigation
- Provide full detailed Incident Reports within 24 hours
- Provide video and photographic proof of potential security issues
- Reset the alarm panel
- Secure the site before leaving
Provide and manage a range of support services that include but not limited to;
- Alarm Installation & Monitoring
- Alarm Maintenance & Repairs
- Boarding Up Services
- CCTV Installation & Monitoring
- CCTV Maintenance & Repairs
- Emergency Services
- Gas Engineers
- Lock Ups & Unlocks
- Mobile Patrols
- Static Security Guarding
If you combine our Assisted Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response) service, with our Alarm or CCTV Monitoring services it will also reduce the cost, response times and any on site confusion as our Mobile Response Officers will not be dealing with a third party while attempting to resolve the situation.
If you are interested in our Assisted Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response) service and would like more information on how our service is delivered, to view our Policies and Procedures or Client Testimonials, then please do not hesitate to contact us, either by telephone or via the online Quotation Request Form.