G-Sec Ltd knows that first impressions are vital for any business. Whether you are the owner, a tenant, agent, contractor or guest, we offer excellent front of house representation for your business. With friendly and professional uniformed (varying options available), licensed, male and female staff, all of which have been vetted and screened in accordance with BS7858, with First Aid, Fire Marshall, CSCS and other specialist trained staff available on request. With their professional approach, commitment and excellent communication and IT skills, they are a permanent and reassuring presence, anytime day or night, bringing you complete peace of mind.
First impressions are only the beginning. As a representative for your building, we believe that our staff must seamlessly deliver the fundamentals of “Front of House”, as well as enforcing security measures for staff, residents and visitors with their extensive knowledge from a security background, their expertise will ensure a smooth front of house operation.
In order to ensure the successful operation of any Concierge (Front of House) service, the assignment must be carefully researched and managed to ensure complete customer satisfaction. G-Sec Ltd offer a free Site Survey with no obligation to assess your requirements and provide our own expertise to ensure all of our customers’ requirements are met, including the implementation of information gained before and during our relationship.
Our services can be tailor made to suit the requirements of our clients with duties that include but are not limited to:
- Access and egress control
- Assist in emergency and evacuation procedures
- Assist in health and safety matters
- CCTV Monitoring
- Checking identification and passes
- Daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Internal and external patrols of the premises
- Key Control
- Locking and un-locking the premises
- Provide full detailed Incident Reports
- Searching staff and vehicles
- Setting and un-setting alarms
- Taking and checking deliveries
- Taking enquiries either in person, by telephone or by email
- The operation of telephone switchboards
- Traffic management
If you are interested in our Concierge (Front of House) service and would like more information on how our service is delivered, to view our Policies and Procedures or Client Testimonials, then please do not hesitate to contact us, either by telephone or via the online Quotation Request Form.