Every business with a monitored Intruder Alarm or CCTV system must have at least two nominated Keyholders who are available 24/7 in the event of an activation. This is so that they can be contacted whilst the premises are unoccupied. Unfortunately, Keyholders put themselves at risk when responding to activations out of hours, as I am sure you are aware that not all Intruder Alarm or CCTV activations are false alarms, and the intruders may still be on site when your nominated Keyholder arrives.
The Health and Safety at Work Act, now forces companies to re-evaluate their Keyholding arrangements, these new regulations make it more difficult for you to expect your colleagues to attend activations and a duty of care places stringent requirements upon you, the employer, to protect your employees.
Police attendance at Intruder Alarm and CCTV activations have been reduced to just two allowable false alarms over a twelve-month period. After this, police response is withdrawn, and only reinstated when a secondary verification system has been installed.
G-Sec Ltd can remove this burden from you, by employing us as your Keyholder. An Alarm or CCTV Monitoring station would contact our 24/7 Operations Room instead of you or your colleagues. Our Mobile Response Officer would respond on your behalf, so neither you or your colleagues would be contacted or disturbed until a reasonable hour the following day (depending on circumstances).
Our Mobile Response Officers react immediately to Intruder Alarm or CCTV call outs, protecting your business and colleagues from the unknown. We would receive the call from your Alarm or CCTV Monitoring station, we would attend your premises, and we would carry out a full investigation and reset the alarm.
G-Sec Ltd’ Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response) service is a cost effective way to provide your company with a security service that is truly within everyone’s budget and brings you genuine peace of mind. The service provides a Mobile Response Officer to respond quickly and deal with all issues relating to an Intruder Alarm or CCTV Activation including, but not limited to:
- 4 X 4 vehicles available in the event of extreme weather conditions, and are equipped with but not limited to snow chains and snorkels
- All Mobile Patrol Vehicles are equipped with on-board CCTV
- All Mobile Patrol Vehicles are equipped with Satellite Vehicle Tracking, to provide proof of attendance
- All Mobile Patrol Vehicles have livery for increased visibility
- All Mobile Response Officers are equipped with Body Cams
- Call the emergency services or a keyholder
- Carryout checks for insecure windows, doors, signs of intrusion and vandalism
- Deterrence signs on fence line or building structure notifying potential intruders that the premises are protected
- Internal and external patrols
- Produce a brief report of the incident, which is left on site by the attending Mobile Response Officer
- Provide CCTV and Body Cam footage to assist in any criminal investigation
- Provide full detailed Incident Reports within 24 hours
- Provide video and photographic proof of potential security issues
- Reset the alarm panel
- Secure the site before leaving
Provide and manage a range of support services that include but not limited to;
- Alarm Installation & Monitoring
- Alarm Maintenance & Repairs
- Boarding Up Services
- CCTV Installation & Monitoring
- CCTV Maintenance & Repairs
- Emergency Services
- Gas Engineers
- Lock Ups & Unlocks
- Mobile Patrols
- Static Security Guarding
If you combine our Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response) service, with our Alarm or CCTV Monitoring services it will also reduce the cost, response times and any on site confusion as our Mobile Response Officers will not be dealing with a third party while attempting to resolve the situation.
Should you not wish to leave the keys, access or alarm codes to your business in our capable hands, and you have an Alarm or CCTV Activation, our Mobile Response Officer will meet you or one of your colleagues on site and inspect the premises with you. This prevents you or your colleagues entering a potentially dangerous situation as a Lone Worker and allows a safe and controlled inspection of your premises. For more information on this service please view our Assisted Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response) page.
If you are interested in our Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response) service and would like more information on how our service is delivered, to view our Policies and Procedures or Client Testimonials, then please do not hesitate to contact us, either by telephone or via the online Quotation Request Form.